Sunday, December 18, 2011

All that remains

The stairs are very steep, or maybe my legs are weak... but still I want to keep going, they are old as me and they saved me and guided my life since I arrived. I don't know what would I do without them, their company, the remembers... I´m finally on the top so I come in the room and see all my family those with whom I shared the joys and sorrows. I can't imagine my world whithout them...

We old chindren don't matter, we are running out of time but we still need a place to call home during the time we have left and here are all our memories

Where are we going instead?


Eva Viloria.-

2 comments:

  1. good story and you have a lot of imagination but you have two gramatic mistakes. you should review that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one thinks in this old children, so I like the story. But you have some mistakes like in "the remembers...". I hope you wanna say the memories... Review!

    ReplyDelete