A new city a new life, and only a name, a name without a past and an uncertain future, that's my name? It does not matter, everything has changed and it is not the same, now I just want to forget and wait everything back to normal.
Although everything seems
complicated, I
need to find work, have friends, and all
without saying absolutely anything of my true identity.
I find a job in a small neighborhood
store where I
live, thank
goodness that the country remains the same but also would
have language difficulties, at work I do
all kinds of questions, like where are
my parents?, where I am my age?, if
I have brothers. I can invent as I go all
I can, without realizing it, had never laid so much in so few
sentences, people expect that with my age study. it will
be more difficult need my
file, which does not exist, but I
try to end my file waiting invention that
does not prove anything, the distance learning course but still I
go to class and then work with
the intention not to think about what happened and
lead a normal life
as possible, as in I work so
many questions call reporting
activities, but I have to lie again keeping the comments at work and thus be creating my
new identity, no
past and an uncertain present.
After working hours and to be less aware
that there are families who are in the witness
relocation program,
so I ask them and again
, but they do not tell me anything.
When I arrived my new room I fell asleep
when I woke up when I woke up I was back in my room it was all a nightmare
Good to use the comparisson between the nightmere and the witness recolocation program. But the way you develop your story is extremely confusing. Also, you need to be careful with some grammar mistakes you have, because the don´t help with the understanding of the story. I would recommend you to put a picture!
ReplyDelete