Mom and Dad, I am writing this letter to tell you that today is the day where I'm leaving home I never return again. I can´t stand the situation we are living and you know what I mean, mom since I have reason father abuses you, you never done anything to stop this, many times I tried to talk to you but you did as if nothing had happened as if you were happy despite the abuse they suffer for dad.When I grew up I realized all this, but you've never wanted to hear me and go to denounce .... In exchange for you dad I have no words despite never having touched the person you hate most in the world.
Good story!!
ReplyDeleteIt is a bit hard but it is a repetitive situation and common in the real life,unfortunately.
I like the title, i think is appropiate and a bit intriguing. I think it needs something shocking in the end, but i like it!
I feel the same feelings as the main character.
Bea Ara
I think the same as my namesake. This is a hard story but a commun one. I like the idea of writing a letter to make your parents understand that you are not torelating this situation anymore. It makes me think that words spoken are forgotten, but words written can live forever.
ReplyDeleteI like the story. It shows how the children realize the things that happen around, is a story that happen very often but from another point of view. I don't understand well the last sentence of what he/she wrote to his father.
ReplyDelete