Hello good morning I would like to make a confession of murder ....
The other day I was at home when I received the worst call of the world, it was my sister she had not seen 5 years and not talk with her all the time. The called resulted me uncommon the call and already knew the news was not good because they always got into trouble or called me to ask me money. But much worse was calling me to confess that she had killed his daughter as young as 6 months of a beating between her and her partner, asked me for advice but I started shaking and I could hang it and ran to the Commissioner.
The other day I was at home when I received the worst call of the world, it was my sister she had not seen 5 years and not talk with her all the time. The called resulted me uncommon the call and already knew the news was not good because they always got into trouble or called me to ask me money. But much worse was calling me to confess that she had killed his daughter as young as 6 months of a beating between her and her partner, asked me for advice but I started shaking and I could hang it and ran to the Commissioner.
My god!
ReplyDeletereally shocking Irene.
But you've written really well. It's interesting write from the other point of view (the sister in this case.
The story keeps you until the final!
Punctuation is needed in this story, Irene! It has been difficult for me to read it. Good idea to express this topic and the point of view.
ReplyDelete